Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could send flowers to your brother in New Zealand on his birthday? Or you could send your appreciation to your client abroad by sending him flowers?
Well, the good news is that all this is possible with app technology. Yes, that same app technology that brings our favorite meal from our favorite restaurant to our doorsteps and allows us to book a cab from anywhere, that same technology enables us to provide flowers to our loved ones to make their special moments memorable. All this is possible with on demand flower delivery app.
With the advancement in app technology, it is now possible to access new services.
With a flower delivery app, you can customize bouquet or select from the options available; you can also add some gifts to make the day of your loved ones.
So, if you are creating a flower delivery app and not sure what you should include in it, then this blog is for you.
There are multiple factors that one needs to consider while creating an app to make it successful, such as:
Convenience & Quality
Why users depend on an on demand app? On demand apps provide convenience; users don’t have to go out and buy stuff; they can simply complete their purchase with a few clicks. Users want great quality flowers and that too in less time. You must pick out the right delivery time frame for your flower app. To build business credibility, it is a must to provide the audience with quality services.
Understand your users’ requirements
To make your on demand flower delivery app successful, you have to understand what users want. You need to know which type of bouquet people prefer to send on which occasions. For example, people like to send red roses on Valentine’s Day. They prefer to send yellow and white flowers to friends and colleagues. Instead of trusting your guts, you need to understand the requirements of users.
Do market research, understand what users want and what they don’t want. In accordance with that, add functionalities and features to your app.
Read More : On-Demand Apps: Changing Our World
UI/UX of the App
UI/UX of the app should be simple and user-friendly. No user would like to use an app that is full of complexity and requires a tutorial to access your app. If users find your app difficult to use, they will uninstall it within minutes. Keep your design simple and clan.
Panels in the App:
Features for the User Panel:
- Sign Up/Login: Users who are using the app for the first time need to sign up by filling in their email id or phone number and password; they can log in with the same information whenever they want.
- Filters– Filters allow users to find what they are looking for. You must not skip this feature. Preview flowers and details– In this section, users can see types of bouquets and get details about the type of flowers used.
- Order History– The order History feature allows users to have a look at their previous orders. Users can repeat the same order if they wish.
- Payment Options– Add a variety of payment options such as COD, card, net banking, or PayPal. Different payment options build business credibility.
- Order Tracking– Users should be able to track their orders. They should know where their order is and how much time will it take for the order to reach the destination.
- Reviews and feedback: Users can share their experience and give ratings and reviews.
Features For Admin Panel
- Login– The admin can log in and have a look at the orders placed and process them.
- Order & Fleet management– With this feature, the admin can assign order requests to the drivers.
- Settings– From here, the admin can update all the flower categories and gift combos.
- Payment dashboard– The admin can track the payments made by the users.
- Marketing Management– This feature allows the admin to manage email templates, all the running advertisements, and promotional campaigns.
- Pop-up notification– Pop up notifications remind your customers about the products in their cart, new offers, and discounts. It’s a great way to attract users.
- Cloud Management– Cloud management can streamline your app and make it convenient.
- Social media share– Social media share is a powerful feature that allows you to have a free promotion. When people like your app, they share it on social media. By providing them a simple button to share it on their favorite social media, you are making the process simple for them.
- Delivery Preferences– Many apps add the delivery preferences feature on the app. Users can decide at what time they want flowers to be delivered. It makes the moments more special. For example, some users like their flowers to be delivered at 12 am when it’s someone’s birthday.
- Customized Notes– You should allow users to write a personal note along with the flower arrangement. It adds a personal touch.
- Multi-currency– Allow users to pay in their own currency to remove any unnecessary hurdles. When you provide a multi-currency feature, a person sitting in Australia can send flowers to his friends in India.
These were some of the important features that an On demand App Development Company must add to the flower app.
On demand flower apps are in demand. Users want apps that make their life easy and provide convenience. Ask the flower app development company to create a Minimum Viable Product (MVP); MVP is a bare version of the app that has all the necessary features. You can analyze if everything is as you want; if yes, then you can ask the flower app development company to go ahead.