- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of www.cerebruminfotech.com.
- By using www.cerebruminfotech.com, you accept these terms and conditions in full. However, if you disagree with these terms and conditions, you must not use www.cerebruminfotech.com.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use www.cerebruminfotech.com. By using the website, you agree to these conditions, and warrant to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Copyright (c) 2021Cerebrum Infotech
- Subject to the express provisions of these conditions:
- We own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in www.cerebruminfotech.com and the material on www.cerebruminfotech.com.
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in www.Cerebruminfotech.com and the material on www.Cerebruminfotech.com are reserved.
License to Use Website
- You may:
- View pages from www.cerebruminfotech.com in a web browser.
- Download pages from www.cerebruminfotech.com for caching in a web browser.
- Print pages from www.cerebruminfotech.com.
- Use www.cerebruminfotech.com services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to download any material from www.cerebruminfotech.com or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use www.cerebruminfotech.com for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use www.cerebruminfotech.com for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not modify or edit any material on www.cerebruminfotech.com.
- Unless you control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from www.cerebruminfotech.com (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.cerebruminfotech.com.
- Show any material from www.cerebruminfotech.com in public.
- Exploit material from www.cerebruminfotech.com for a commercial purpose or.
- Redistribute material from www.cerebruminfotech.com.
- You may redistribute our press release and newsletter in print & electronic form to any person.
- Cerebrum Infotech reserves the right to restrict access to areas of www.cerebruminfotech.com, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass any access restriction measures on www.cerebruminfotech.com.
- You must not:
- Use www.cerebruminfotech.com in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to www.cerebruminfotech.com or impairment of the performance, or accessibility of the website.
- Use www.cerebruminfotech.com in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful activity.
- Use www.cerebruminfotech.com to copy, store, host, send, transmit, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, rootkit , computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other
malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to www.cerebruminfotech.com without our express written consent.
- Access or otherwise interact with www.cerebruminfotech.com using any robot, spider or other automated means.
- Use data collected from www.cerebruminfotech.com for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation SMS marketing, email marketing, telemarketing & direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from www.cerebruminfotech.com to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you provide to us through www.cerebruminfotech.com, or in relation to www.cerebruminfotech.com, is accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- Cerebrum Infotech does not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on www.cerebruminfotech.com.
- That the website or any service listed will remain available.
- That the material on www.cerebruminfotech.com is up to date.
Cerebrum Infotech reserves the right to discontinue or alter any or all of www.cerebruminfotech.com services, and to stop publishing www.cerebruminfotech.com, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Cerebrum Infotech reserves the right to discontinue or alter any or all of www.cerebruminfotech.com services, and to stop publishing www.cerebruminfotech.com, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- This website is owned and operated by Cerebrum Infotech.
- Our principal place of business is at Mohali, India.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using www.cerebruminfotech.com contact form, by email email@example.com to or by telephone on +1 (240) 241-6899.