A decade ago, medicine delivery was unheard of. People had to stand in a queue at a drugstore for at least 15 minutes only to hear that the medicine that the person wanted to buy was unavailable.
With time, technological advancements have made people’s lives better. These days many people have become acquainted with online medicine delivery apps.
With a medicine delivery app, people log in, upload the prescription, pay, and get medicines delivered at their doorstep. These apps gained traction during the pandemic; people continued to get on-call appointments and medicines through the best online medicine delivery app.
Let’s see why there is an ever-growing need for medicine delivery apps:
During the pandemic, offline stores were unable to meet the demand for healthcare products, and people were unable to get out of their homes to buy medicines due to government-imposed restrictions. In this time of need, medicine delivery apps were life saviors. They eliminate users’ need to visit a store to get medicines. These apps were embraced by both businesses and customers alike as they benefited both sections. Medicine delivery apps allow online retailers to attract more medicine buyers.
- Customers don’t have to step outside their homes to buy medicines
- Elderly and sick people can get medicines from the comfort of their homes
- Customers can receive reminders about their medication requirements
- Customers can buy over the counter medicines and get prescriptions from their healthcare provider to get medicines from the app
- Pharmacies can boost their customer base
- Pharmacies attract more clients with their online presence
- Pharmacies can manage their inventory digitally
Seeing the benefits and popularity of on-demand medicine delivery apps, many players have entered the market. Here, we are providing a list of the best medicine delivery apps in the US.
CVS Pharmacy, owned by CVS Health, is an American company that serves more than nine thousand areas in the USA. Apart from medicines, the app offers health products such as first-aid kids and personal care products. The rating of 4.3 on the Google Play store depicts users are happy with the app.
Main Features of CVS Pharmacy
- Easy registration process
- User-friendly mobile platform
- Variety of options; users can buy medicines and healthcare products
NowRx is a prescription-based medicine delivery app that was founded in 2015. The quick registration of the app allows customers to order their medicines without waiting. The app has some cutting-edge features like real-time tracking of the order, which plays an integral role in providing the best services to customers.
Main Features of NowRx
- The option of video chat with a pharmacist
- Doctors can send a prescription to NowRx directly
- Medicine delivery within one day
CereKart is a new-age solution that aims to simplify the online medicine delivery process. It’s an easy-to-use app, equipped with the latest features and functionalities with the intent to provide the best experience to app users. CereKart’s features include real-time tracking, in-app notifications, medication reminders, reviews and ratings, etc. It is regarded as the best app for medicine delivery.
Main Features of CereKart
- Best-in-class app for customers and pharmacies
- Get in touch with a pharmacist available on the app
- Upload prescriptions easily